50/50 Blend Cones - Bundle of 10
JHA’s 50/50 cone provides a deep chestnut-black stain. This paste consists of a 1:1 mixture of jagua and henna. It has a stringy-creamy consistency to drape lines easily and give the best flow through your cellophane cone. Our 50/50 paste will help you create a beautiful natural tattoo that lasts 1-2 weeks! Please note that depending on each individual's skin chemistry the 50/50 blend stain can range from a deep brown to black stain. This is dependent on how long the paste is kept on the skin, following care instructions, and the way the skin soaks the paste and reacts to it.
- 1 50/50 cone
- Large cellophane cones with pin at opening for easy closure
- 50/50 cones filled with Jay’s Henna Art signature henagua paste
- Ingredients: JHA Organic Rajasthani Henna Powder, Sugar, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemon Juice, Rose Water, Water, Cardamom, jagua paste
- 20-22 grams per cone
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING HENAGUA CONES
Henna-Jagua cones are perishable items. Therefore, you must track your order and make sure to put the cones in the freezer the same day they are delivered.
- Natural henna cones are perishable items. Therefore, you must track your order and make sure to put the cones in the freezer the same day they are delivered.
- Canada Post packages go out on Mondays.
- Priority mail express will always be the best option for the freshest henna cones. We understand not everyone can use this method, however express is what we always recommend for the best results.
- If you live in rural parts of the country, we strongly suggest using Priority mail express.
- Orders ship one or sometimes two days a week only: Mondays and/or Wednesdays. Please order by Saturday 9 PM MST to ensure timely delivery.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FROM THE UNITED STATES, WE REQUIRE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS, PLEASE ENTER PHONE NUMBER IN BUYERS NOTE DURING CHECKOUT.
Shipping in CANADA and the US only. JHA Ships once a week, on Mondays. Orders will be accepted until the end of the day on Saturdays for a Monday delivery.
Jay’s Henna Art does NOT accept refunds. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Meghan Unger Photography