Sugar Henna Sealant
PLEASE NOTE: ADDITIONAL PREP TIME REQUIRED DUE TO DELAY IN PRODUCT MATERIAL SHIPMENT. PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON JANUARY 2, 2022.
JHA sugar sealants are ideal for application on dried henna paste. Once henna paste dries on our skin, it tends to flake off, crack, crumble. To ensure your henna stain develops into a beautiful burgundy color, it is essential to keep the henna paste on the skin for as long as possible. This sealant will help prevent flaking henna paste.
- Rose-sugar liquid sealant filled in a 10 mL fine mist spray bottle
- Ingredients: Dried rose petals, sugar, distilled water
- Lavender-sugar liquid sealant filled in a 10 mL fine mist spray bottle
- Ingredients: Dried lavender petals, sugar, distilled water
- Both sugar sealant products are made fresh to order
- Keep refrigerated
- If kept in fridge, the sealants can stay fresh up to 3 months from manufacturing date
- If kept in room temperature environment, the sealants can stay fresh up to 2-3 days from manufacturing date
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING FROM THE UNITED STATES, WE REQUIRE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS, PLEASE ENTER PHONE NUMBER IN BUYERS NOTE DURING CHECKOUT.
Shipping in CANADA and the US only. JHA Ships once a week, on Mondays. Orders will be accepted until the end of the day on Saturdays for a Monday delivery.
Jay’s Henna Art does NOT accept refunds. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Meghan Unger Photography